The Midnight Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DC UNIVERSE ONLINE HERO LEAGUE ON THE VIRTUE & VICE SERVER

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current US Time (EST)
Similar topics
    Current UK Time (GMT)
    Gallery
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) Empty
    Latest topics
    » [Technical Issue]Launchpad error
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:42 pm by Caryington

» Bowing out - Sorry :(
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:37 pm by Caryington

» [Hint] Getting back to the Joker's
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:47 am by Caryington

» Defeat Isis Quest
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:46 am by Caryington

» Links to the DC Universe - Your Character
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:07 am by Caryington

» [Kate Caryington]This is how it all started...
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:58 am by Caryington

» Character Bios
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 pm by Host

» Guild Roster
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 am by Host

» Patching Problems
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:15 pm by Host

Top posters
    Caryington
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptyGUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) I_voting_barGUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) Empty 
    Host
    GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptyGUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) I_voting_barGUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) Empty 
    Sister Sinister
    Smirk
    Tando
    Prioryjk
    Jolts
    External Links

DC Universe Online

DCUO Source

Midnight Resistance Wiki

MR on Facebook
    Poll

GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress)

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Sister Sinister
    Mother Midnight
    Mother Midnight
    Sister Sinister

GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) Empty
    PostSubject: GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress)   GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress) EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:49 am

"Thou shalt not kill"

....Well thats what we're told. But have they had to endure the menace that is today's modern villian? We have and others still suffer, too afraid to walk the streets alone without the comfort of a glowing flourescent light. Crime was at an all-time high before Brainiacs attack in the streets of Gotham and now my crime-fighting companions things are much, much worse. The Justice League of America has had it's hands full fighting off the tyrannical forces of the enemy and thus their time has been allocated to that daunting task alone. Which leaves the civilians of our planet left unguarded in an unsafe world. That is until now.

We do not fear the horrors that lurk our around every corner. We do not shy away from performing acts considered immoral by other would-be heroes. We will shape ourselves into the very thing that our adversaries nightmares are made of. After all, to truly understand the mind of a criminal you first must think like one. To know the monster you must become it.

Tonight my friends we will have justice and hopefully one day, absolution for our sins.

So Who Are the Midnight Resistance?

The Midnight Resistance are a group of anti-heroes, vigilantes, outcasts, oddities, and even partially reformed villains with an agenda - to wipe out crime at any cost. This in turn has brought them ill-favour amongst a large portion of heroic commitees and even to some degree the Justice League of America, who see using the expertise of the Resistence as a last resort. Many a hero has heard a tale of how this underground militia operates and not many of them have a happy ending, much like the criminals they devoutly vow to crush. Yes, they do have their ways and many of them are considered unethical and immoral. Yet beneath their dark existence lies the strength, grit, and determination to bring organised crime to It's very knees.

It is uncertain when the Midnight Resistance was formed but many speculate that it may have been from even before Brainiacs initial attack. One thing however is certain, It's zealous founder known as "Sister Sinister" has newfound interest in the recent exobtye outbreak, and she fully intends to use it as a tool for the greater "good".

Back to top Go down
    http://midnightresistance.web-rpg.org

GUILD LORE & BACKGROUND(work in progress)
    Page 1 of 1