The Midnight Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DC UNIVERSE ONLINE HERO LEAGUE ON THE VIRTUE & VICE SERVER

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current US Time (EST)
Similar topics
Current UK Time (GMT)
Gallery
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character Empty
Latest topics
» [Technical Issue]Launchpad error
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:42 pm by Caryington

» Bowing out - Sorry :(
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:37 pm by Caryington

» [Hint] Getting back to the Joker's
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:47 am by Caryington

» Defeat Isis Quest
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:46 am by Caryington

» Links to the DC Universe - Your Character
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:07 am by Caryington

» [Kate Caryington]This is how it all started...
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:58 am by Caryington

» Character Bios
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 pm by Host

» Guild Roster
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 am by Host

» Patching Problems
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:15 pm by Host

Top posters
Caryington
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptyLinks to the DC Universe - Your Character I_voting_barLinks to the DC Universe - Your Character Empty 
Host
Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptyLinks to the DC Universe - Your Character I_voting_barLinks to the DC Universe - Your Character Empty 
Sister Sinister
Smirk
Tando
Prioryjk
Jolts
External Links

DC Universe Online

DCUO Source

Midnight Resistance Wiki

MR on Facebook
Poll

Links to the DC Universe - Your Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Host
Shadow Crusader
Shadow Crusader
Host

PostSubject: Links to the DC Universe - Your Character   Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Has anyone worked some of the DC Characters (either minor or major) into the back-story / origin story of their DCU:Online characters? I'm always in two minds about referencing other people's creations especially if they are quite famous but on this occassion I decided it would be fun to do for DCU:O.

Do you use any characters from DC in your characters' backstory? if so, who?

Here are mine:

HOST: Zatanna, Sebastian Faust (not to be confused with Felix Faust, the villain at the beginning of DCU:O's Metropolis storyline), and The Enchantress (all pre-superhero change)
John Constantine (both pre and post-superhero change), as well as Trigon and Papa Midnite. (Host is well-connected, lol!)

REVENANT: Kobra (Jason Burr), Ra's al Ghul and The League of Assassins (A.K.A. 'The League of Shadows' from Batman Begins)
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Shadow Crusader
Shadow Crusader
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Links to the DC Universe - Your Character   Links to the DC Universe - Your Character EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:07 am

I've added quite a few SuperHeroes in Caryington's Bio and I don't see any reason not to. >_<

the Joker, Manchester Black, Superman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern are the ones that have appeared now.
Back to top Go down

Links to the DC Universe - Your Character
Page 1 of 1