The Midnight Resistance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DC UNIVERSE ONLINE HERO LEAGUE ON THE VIRTUE & VICE SERVER

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Current US Time (EST)
Current UK Time (GMT)
Gallery
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  Empty
Latest topics
» [Technical Issue]Launchpad error
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:42 pm by Caryington

» Bowing out - Sorry :(
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:37 pm by Caryington

» [Hint] Getting back to the Joker's
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:47 am by Caryington

» Defeat Isis Quest
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:46 am by Caryington

» Links to the DC Universe - Your Character
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 7:07 am by Caryington

» [Kate Caryington]This is how it all started...
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:58 am by Caryington

» Character Bios
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:05 pm by Host

» Guild Roster
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:32 am by Host

» Patching Problems
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 2:15 pm by Host

Top posters
Caryington
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptySmirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  I_voting_barSmirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  Empty 
Host
Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptySmirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  I_voting_barSmirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  Empty 
Sister Sinister
Smirk
Tando
Prioryjk
Jolts
External Links

DC Universe Online

DCUO Source

Midnight Resistance Wiki

MR on Facebook
Poll

Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smirk
Dusk Guard
Dusk Guard
Smirk

PostSubject: Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.    Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 pm

* WHAT IS YOUR NAME?

Most just know me as Sel, or if you've known me long enough, Ian.

* WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
Staines innit

* HOW OLD ARE YOU?

* WHAT ATTRACTED YOU TO THIS LEAGUE?
Paul is very pursuasive

* DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE IN ROLEPLAYING?
26 years worth any good?

* WHAT (IF ANY) MMORPG'S HAVE YOU PLAYED IN THE PAST?
Neverwinter Nights, World of Warcraft, City of Villains

* WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AN ACTIVE PLAYER BOTH IN-GAME & ON GUILD FORUMS?
Pretty. Maybe not an every day kind of guy, but certainly more days than not in a week

* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU COULD OFFER THE LEAGUE?
I already have a level 30 of the same build on an EU server, so I have experience in what I'm doing at least. Also been running guilds since the beginning of online time so understand how the inner workings gyrate and turn. Finally, been playing this game since its US release.

* WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE THE LEAGUE TO OFFER YOU?
Hitting level 30 and finding your guildmates have all left was rather annoying, so would be nice to be able to do Alerts and Duos when the time comes. Also I'm a social creature at heart.

* WHAT CLASS DO YOU WISH TO JOIN US WITH AS YOUR MAIN?
Shall be joining as a fire tank

* DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION OR IDEAS ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE?
She's a huge clown faced psycho whose communication comes in single word format, usually punctuated by the word 'burn'.

* HAVE YOU READ & AGREED TO THE RULES & REGULATIONS?
Ah surely have.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Shadow Crusader
Shadow Crusader
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.    Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Hey, mate!
Welcome around Smile Good to read Paul's recruiter's skill are stil top-notch Razz
Back to top Go down
Sister Sinister
Mother Midnight
Mother Midnight
Sister Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.    Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 8:55 pm

Not sure about this one guys he sounds a bit dodgy! Razz

Aiight Mr. Sell! Cheers for the application and consider yourself a member bud. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://midnightresistance.web-rpg.org
Smirk
Dusk Guard
Dusk Guard
Smirk

PostSubject: Re: Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.    Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Bums, I don't have my creepy wind up toy trinket anymore though. That thing rocked.

Cheers! Hit level 10 already, will do some more tomorrow. Keep an eye out for me.

And curses for not being able to get the name Punchline. Would have been awesome for a brawling clown. Also not liking my chances of bringing Feral, Psychosis and Fatale over under their original names.
Back to top Go down
Smirk
Dusk Guard
Dusk Guard
Smirk

PostSubject: Re: Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.    Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 4:49 am

In other news, just scored Ombra as a name so shall be bringing my traps / martial arts femme fatale over also.
Back to top Go down
Caryington
Shadow Crusader
Shadow Crusader
Caryington

PostSubject: Re: Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.    Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:12 am

Care to list all your toons for the guild roster?
    Toon(s) name

Alt/Main?
    Movement?
    Player?
    Powers?
    Weapon?
Back to top Go down
Smirk
Dusk Guard
Dusk Guard
Smirk

PostSubject: Re: Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.    Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 am

Name - Smirk
Alt/Main - Main
Movement - Super Speed
Player - Sel
Powers - Fire; Immolation
Weapon - Two Handed

Name - Ombra
Alt/Main - Alt
Movement - Acrobat
Player - Sel
Powers - Gadgets; Traps
Weapon - Martial Arts

Back to top Go down
Host
Shadow Crusader
Shadow Crusader
Host

PostSubject: Re: Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.    Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:35 am

Well if you've got the Tank bit covered I might go heals with my main.

And 'hi' btw ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.    Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Smirk; the smoking cloud to a firey lining.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Resistance :: INFORMATION :: How to Apply-
Jump to: